Descriptions: From Divines to Mortals, and Beasts, and Items, and Mobs, and Places!

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    What about the ones that were on the roads in dragon form?
  • So sorry to the people who have seen this multiple times, but does anyone have the description of the now-destroyed Guiding Star Lighthouse room? I've searched my logs but can't seem to find it. 
  • edited June 2020
    Aeral said:
    So sorry to the people who have seen this multiple times, but does anyone have the description of the now-destroyed Guiding Star Lighthouse room? I've searched my logs but can't seem to find it. 
    This?

before the ruins of the Guiding Star Lighthouse
    The golden sands here have been fused by heat into a rough, glassy surface, broken by jagged rocks. Crumbled masonry and shattered glass litters the broken stone steps that used to lead up to the cylindrical building. The lighthouse only rises up to half its original height, its once gleaming white masonery streaked with grime and fumes. The door to the lighthouse hangs off its hinges, and fallen masonry from the statues that once flanked it form an impassable barrier.

Forum avatar by @Gurashi!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Apparently this hasn't been quoted yet:

The Seal of Time is a banded sandstone disc, approximately the size of a small shield. Runes are etched around its rim that glow with an inner power. In the centre of the shield is the image of a pair of webbed wings. Disturbingly, the wings seem to beat, sometimes swiftly, sometimes more slowly, and occasionally appear to be flying backwards. The seal floats in the air of its own power, and thin spidery cracks run along its surface, leaking waves of energy.

• edited June 2020
    Terentia said:
    Aeral said:
    So sorry to the people who have seen this multiple times, but does anyone have the description of the now-destroyed Guiding Star Lighthouse room? I've searched my logs but can't seem to find it. 
    This?

before the ruins of the Guiding Star Lighthouse
    The golden sands here have been fused by heat into a rough, glassy surface, broken by jagged rocks. Crumbled masonry and shattered glass litters the broken stone steps that used to lead up to the cylindrical building. The lighthouse only rises up to half its original height, its once gleaming white masonery streaked with grime and fumes. The door to the lighthouse hangs off its hinges, and fallen masonry from the statues that once flanked it form an impassable barrier.

I am terrible at words, but no. I got what I needed, though! Thank you!
  • edited June 2020
    Does anybody have the descriptions for the different seals killing kethuru-bits? Knowledge is below:

The Medallion of Knowledge worn by you sends forth a beam of azure light which blows the brains out of a mound of gibbering eyeballs.
    The Medallion of Knowledge worn by Uzriel sends forth a beam of azure light which blows the brains out of a mound of gibbering eyeballs.

Edit: I'm assuming the message is different for the different seals.
  • It is. Beauty was lavender ribbons, and Harmony is just a sort of engulfing white light. I don't think my beauty seal is zapping right now, but I'll edit in harmony here later.
  • edited June 2020
    @Uzriel here are 6 different types, not sure on the others.

The Medallion of Death worn by you sends forth swirling black mists which wither a mound of gibbering eyeballs to a skeletal corpse.

The Medallion of Harmony worn by you sends forth a tempest of pale light which renders a giant dismembered tongue inert and unmoving.

The Medallion of Nature worn by you sends forth vines of green energy which corrode a mass of tentacles.

The Medallion of Justice worn by you sends forth streaks of silver light which dissolve a mass of tentacles.

The Medallion of War worn by you sends forth a column of red flames which incinerates a mound of gibbering eyeballs.

The Medallion of Chaos worn by you sends forth a beam of multicoloured light which dissolves a mound of gibbering eyeballs.
  • Just missing life and beauty if somebody has those.
  • Kiradawea said:
    And @Zyphora just gave me Beauty.

Beauty Attack:
    The Medallion of Beauty worn by you sends forth a stream of lavender-flecked golden light which shatters a giant dismembered tongue

Beauty Probe:
    The Medallion of Beauty is an ornate setting within which rests a miniaturized replica of the Seal of Beauty. Runes are etched around its rim that glow with an inner power. In the center of the seal is the image of an eye, the iris of which is a light lavender flecked with gold. Disturbingly, the eye lazily glances around itself, occasionally shutting in a dramatic wink. The seal floats in the air of its own power and thrums with a lifeforce that makes the very air around it blur.

Beauty Travel:
    You touch the Medallion of Beauty and a soft pink bubble forms around you. The world spins around you, as you are carried off towards the Hallways of Avechna

Beauty 3rd person:
    A soft pink bubble forms around Zyphora, its surface shimmering with beautiful patterns. The bubble pops, leaving behind a pleasing scent.
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • From Thalkros:    The Medallion of Life worn by you sends forth a pristine white glow which engulfs a mass of tentacles.
  • Anybody have a log of the Ascension gala wrestling match where the furrikins get squished? Asking for a friend. 
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Viravain said:
    (Viravain, Lady of the Thorns hovers here, shrouded within an ambiance of unnatural darkness. She wields a wickedly curved scythe with both hands.)

Spooky balloon with  a sharp stick?
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited July 2020
    The Revelry has a new friend, and I am in LOVE.

Clad in a haze of delightful smoke, Mama Ethica tends the bar here.

A cloud of thick, delightfully sweet-smelling smoke hangs heavy around this incredibly large
    illithoid woman, shifting between pink and purple as light and eye pass over it. Its source is
    readily apparent: a strange pipe with an extremely long, thin shaft and a metallic bowl at its end
    that juts out of the side of her wide mouth. While not unpleasant to look at, the marks of
    traditional beauty fall short upon her painted face - she appears almost masculine in nature despite
    her expertly drawn eyebrows, smoky eye kohl that highlights her dark brown eyes, the beauty mark
    just below and to the side of her left eye, and her perfectly painted, ruby lips. Waves of scarlet
    hair rise from her scalp to fall back down in a fashionably styled bob that curls inward at her jaw-
    line, drawing the eye directly towards her two chins and thick neck. A soft pink kimono covers her
    body and protects her modesty, detailed with stylised kouseki blossoms in brilliant golden silk and
    an enormous belt of gold cloth that stretches around her waist and wraps up in a great bow in the
    middle of her back. Her large hands seem to constantly be in motion, whether polishing glasses and
    steins or providing further emphasis to her already animated movements, and while the ends of her
    nails are rough the ruby polish covering them are immaculate. The sound of wooden clacking can be
    heard as she moves, the source her strange wooden sandals that add a few extra inches of height and
    put her well above six feet tall.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • @Tylwyth was asking about Mysrai's latest form, The Scarlet Courtesan:

Surrounded with an aura of comfortable heat and passionate ecstasy, His sublime visage is far more potent than any mortal should bear; making it clear that He is a radiant immortal. A face that is filled with arrogant angles, lent easily to smirking, and void-black, lidless eyes that are given to sparkling with swiftly-changing constellations give Him the appearance of a sly, attractive youth. Appearing as a wire-muscled adolescent, stained a coppery brown by the sun, His limbs hold in orbit about them a constant flow of poppy blossoms both shredded and whole. His hair is an attractive, feathered mess atop His head, tousled and streaked with shimmering powders of copper and scarlet sparks that shimmer and pop in barely-restrained energies. Dark, rubescent powders mix with ivory beneath His eyes, along His neck, and across His collarbones, displaying incomprehensible hieroglyphs that curl upon themselves in puzzling suggestions of barely manifested realities.
    He is wearing:
    a three-layered tunic of bright ivory that has been pulled low over His chest;
    a cropped pair of deep grey trousers that hang low on His hips in a provocative manner;
    a burgundy belt of leather cinched loose and carefree;
    a hooded coat of striking rainbow hues hung loose around His biceps.
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Gurashi said:
    @Tylwyth was asking about Mysrai's latest form, The Scarlet Courtesan:

Surrounded with an aura of comfortable heat and passionate ecstasy, His sublime visage is far more potent than any mortal should bear; making it clear that He is a radiant immortal. A face that is filled with arrogant angles, lent easily to smirking, and void-black, lidless eyes that are given to sparkling with swiftly-changing constellations give Him the appearance of a sly, attractive youth. Appearing as a wire-muscled adolescent, stained a coppery brown by the sun, His limbs hold in orbit about them a constant flow of poppy blossoms both shredded and whole. His hair is an attractive, feathered mess atop His head, tousled and streaked with shimmering powders of copper and scarlet sparks that shimmer and pop in barely-restrained energies. Dark, rubescent powders mix with ivory beneath His eyes, along His neck, and across His collarbones, displaying incomprehensible hieroglyphs that curl upon themselves in puzzling suggestions of barely manifested realities.
    He is wearing:
    a three-layered tunic of bright ivory that has been pulled low over His chest;
    a cropped pair of deep grey trousers that hang low on His hips in a provocative manner;
    a burgundy belt of leather cinched loose and carefree;
    a hooded coat of striking rainbow hues hung loose around His biceps.
    Dang. That's giving me some Dream of the Endless vibes

• Huh, ya, now that you mention it, I can see that.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I scrolled back hoping someone has posted it before, but I didn't see it.
    As much as I appreciate the painting Esei made me of Shikari, does anyone have his description? 
  • Eve said:
    I scrolled back hoping someone has posted it before, but I didn't see it.
    As much as I appreciate the painting Esei made me of Shikari, does anyone have his description? 

He is a radiant immortal and moves with predatory intent, the tense aura surrounding His form barely concealing a primal ferocity. Black tribal tattoos sweep over the contours of His lean physique, shifting sinuously with His every movement as if alive. The design continues up His face, its severe lines enhancing His hard, angular features and framing cold, black eyes. His skin is pale underneath, stretched taut over defined muscles, but barely shows beneath the inky brands. Locks of soot-black hair fall across His brow and stick out in unkempt wisps from His head, ringing it in a stygian halo.
  • Anyone have a description of Hamos?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Anyone know what @Terentia's sword(s) look like?

pronouns: they/them
  • Does anybody have a description of the @Carakhan that was actually @Drocilla in disguise? Asking for scientific reasons...
  • edited September 2020
    The Thief of Hidden Apogees
    The air holds its breath surrounding the gargantuan feathered form of this enormous creature, aetheric energies sparking in hieroglyphs of saffron colour that guarantee He is a radiant immortal. Covering Him from head to claw is a vast field of inky black feathers, dusted along their tips with saffron dust that shimmers in light like the distant abyss of space as they cast shapes and flowing rivers before being cast into entirely new patterns with His movement. Two enormous wings are folded at His sides in place of arms, falling down to the ground before spilling out and behind Him like the train of a dress. Golden claws can be seen extending from His leathery grey, avian feet, spreading out further hieroglyphs along the surface of what it is He walks upon like oil spilling over water. Towering upwards to twelve feet in height, His head is rounded and His face distinctly owl-shaped, a viciously curved gold beak protruding from the bottom of a central ridge splitting His face in half. Wide and unblinking, His eyes are little more than voidstruck pools of absolute darkness that shimmer with swiftly-changing saffron constellations in unfathomable patterns.

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Tridemon said:
    Anyone have a description of Hamos?

Wearing the ceremonial armour of the Praetorians, Hamos stands here with a silent and controlled demeanour. His two composite eyes are a stark, brilliant blue, their many surfaces each of a slightly different hue. His dark grey-blue chitin is decorated with purple stripes and the occasional tattoo commemorating heroic deeds done in his service to Elohora's priests. He wields a ceremonial, yet effective shortsword in one hand and a large shield bearing the crest of the Ecclesiarchy in the other.

Art by the multitalented Aonia
  • Gurashi said:
    The Thief of Hidden Apogees
    The air holds its breath surrounding the gargantuan feathered form of this enormous creature, aetheric energies sparking in hieroglyphs of saffron colour that guarantee He is a radiant immortal. Covering Him from head to claw is a vast field of inky black feathers, dusted along their tips with saffron dust that shimmers in light like the distant abyss of space as they cast shapes and flowing rivers before being cast into entirely new patterns with His movement. Two enormous wings are folded at His sides in place of arms, falling down to the ground before spilling out and behind Him like the train of a dress. Golden claws can be seen extending from His leathery grey, avian feet, spreading out further hieroglyphs along the surface of what it is He walks upon like oil spilling over water. Towering upwards to twelve feet in height, His head is rounded and His face distinctly owl-shaped, a viciously curved gold beak protruding from the bottom of a central ridge splitting His face in half. Wide and unblinking, His eyes are little more than voidstruck pools of absolute darkness that shimmer with swiftly-changing saffron constellations in unfathomable patterns.

Thief of Hidden Apogees best aspect
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • All this time we’ve had Rocket Raccoon in Gaudiguch and I didn’t know it.  :'(