Twisted book/movie title fun (Possibly NSFW titles inside)

2»

Comments

• I cannot like your post enough, @Kay.

(Turn Coat was the best in the series, also Skin Game comes out in May if you haven't heard.)
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• What I'm reading now:

Good Omens with a chainsaw. 

Or:

Good Omens in my pants.

And I know! I can't wait for it. the 27th of May, I think it was. And Turn Coat was good. But I rather liked Proven Guilty. And Dead Beat. And despite all the complaints people had about it, Changes. Not a fan of Fool Moon, though.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'm on a Tom Clancy binge.

The hunt for Red October in my pants.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Learning Kanji with a chainsaw x_x
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Kay said:
    What I'm reading now:

Good Omens with a chainsaw. 

Or:

Good Omens in my pants.

And I know! I can't wait for it. the 27th of May, I think it was. And Turn Coat was good. But I rather liked Proven Guilty. And Dead Beat. And despite all the complaints people had about it, Changes. Not a fan of Fool Moon, though.
    Who the hell doesn't like Changes? Best of the bunch in my opinion!

On topic: The Debate Between Bill Nye and Ken Ham in my pants.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Kagato said:
    Learning Kanji with a chainsaw x_x
    對不起寫兩次,但我覺得你還是學中文。 學好了中文以後,學日文真的容易了。 あなたは怠け者ですか?あなたは懸命に仕事をしたいですか?

• The Book of All Hours: Ink ... in my pants.
    is dead like the dodo
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Gone Girl with a chainsaw.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Reading through my good ole' discworld books again... Title of the thread says 'Possibly NSFW' so I'll deliver.

Making Money.. In my pants.
  • ...oh man.

A Mighty Fortress .. in my pants. *facepalm*
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Getting to Yes...in my pants.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    The Tree of Enchantment in my pants.
  • and, next book in line....I think I may stop admitting it after this one lol.;

How Firm a Foundation ... in my pants.

*facepalm*

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Zouviqil said:
    The Tree of Enchantment in my pants.
    Is it just me or would The Tree of Enchantment with a chainsaw be one of the most ironic (or oxymoronic) book titles ever? >_>
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    A Hymn Before Battle in my pants.
  • Necro!

if I Stay in my pants
  • The Lusty Argonian Maid in my pants