Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited June 2014
    I am not a big fan of the Honour system either. How does getting made Vernal not count as family prestige?

And yes, Ixion, 3 days ago:

>---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #423 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Ieptix the Anomaly                  Date: 2014-06-06 18:57:03

o A bug allowing diminishing returns on family honour gains to
       erroneously drop gains to zero has been fixed.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Sorry @Ixion, was just checking. Family honour system is now obviously balls and not a proper representation if some families haven't been gaining honour properly while others have. And how does a 40k loss ever make sense for resigning when winning warlord was only something like a few hundred gain?

Pls to be fixing :(

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited June 2014
    @Viravain @Lisaera

You're both beautiful. :(

EDIT: Beautiful and loud. Also, Lis, if you want some quality wyrd insults, you just need to chat up your friend Isune. -waggle-

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited June 2014
    Huzzah! Moon Dirge! Shameless plug!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• boo!
    /forum RP
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
    Saaaaadly, public post 1652 would have had more merit if...they actually knew the context/situation prior to the poem being posted. ;) MUST SUPPORT MOMMA V. -pompoms-
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I told her it should have been poetry.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Ixion said:
    I suppose thanks for trying to clarify...

No. It's just broken. It stopped working when we had 4+ Mag elected positions.

Edit: for RL months I have been tracking this issue. Apparently it may have actually just been fixed as of 3 days ago since Llandros is there now. He certainly wasn't before, and neither were many other Mag Kalas elected members before.

Edit2: I really dislike the honour system. Our massive lead was crushed by the previous caps. Bollocks on all of it. /IDGAF
    Yeah, I used to get the elected honor boost all the the time and then it just stopped. Then it went to randomly kicking in. I resigned to switch up the Caco leadership so won't be in one again until after the election so it's hard to tell at the moment.

Also, when I resigned as GM there was no honor loss message.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Playing FF14 during my lusternian downtime. Anyone else play??
  • Celina said:
    Playing FF14 during my lusternian downtime. Anyone else play??
    yup
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

Unravelling rifts is annoyiiiiiiiing. Especially the ones we have to allow novices to easily do their planes quest on their own (and are mentioned in our collegium scrolls). /gripe

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Lavinya said:
    Unravelling rifts is annoyiiiiiiiing. Especially the ones we have to allow novices to easily do their planes quest on their own (and are mentioned in our collegium scrolls). /gripe
    Someone did pretty much the entire crystal meadows.

My money's on one of those daft people who keeps rifting into the Gaudiguch guards when enemied.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I do not support people putting rifts where guards are. The descriptions you get when checking out the rift are not always clear as to exactly where the destination is. 
    It sets people up for accidental deaths in enemy territory.
    If people are going to go into your city to cause trouble then they will find a way to get around the guards or just kill them.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I think the point is to cause grief on unsuspecting people.
  • edited June 2014
    I always assumed the point was to have a rift inside an org's territory in such a way that it didn't make it easier for groups of enemies to sneak in.

And that clearly wasn't the reason for ALL the unravelings. The one to Lirangsha is gone too, along with a couple that went to Mount Zoaka. No guards there.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Belibi said:
    I always assumed the point was to have a rift inside an org's territory in such a way that it didn't make it easier for groups of enemies to sneak in.

And that clearly wasn't the reason for ALL the unravelings. The one to Lirangsha is gone too, along with a couple that went to Mount Zoaka. No guards there.
    In that case, you can just make a rift right outside org territory which is just as easy to get to.
    Some people are angry are at the world and rifts always end up being victimized. THINK ABOUT THE RIFTS.

#bringShikariback 

• Mmhm. No point having a rift to guards unless the whole point is people accidentally transversing and dying. Having a rift two rooms outside of org territory is just as easy-- and just as safe.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
    The point in having rifts lead to guards is so your enemies can't use them. I think.

#bringShikariback 

One rift that was destroyed did go to Mag (no guards) and one went to earth. Both we reference and direct novices to as the simplest way to do the planes quest on their own. It was pretty pointless to remove them both and mostly bothersome to the collegium novices, in truth.

• It was actually of mild inconvenience to me as well. Then I remembered that I had a Key.
  • You oh-so sassy. *z-snap*
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Well the alternative theory is someone's being a spiting douche, but hey, when does that ever happen in this game?

If it was just the Lirangsha rift, I wouldn't batter an eyelid, that gets taken down every few weeks when someone thinks they can monopolise the area and forgets every man and their alt has other ways in.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Anyone who owns a dimensional needle has a motivation.

• Iasmos said:
    Anyone who owns a dimensional needle has a motivation.
    So is it you doing it? :P
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • I can't take the credit for this, no.

• Enemy status means nothing these days. Pathetic.
    ...is this about mine? You left Glom for Glom's sworn enemy. I mean....c'mon.
  • edited June 2014
    Celina said:
    ...is this about mine? You left Glom for Glom's sworn enemy. I mean....c'mon.
    Well yours is justified in RP terms although not entirely convinced for the Order one but well it is lady Viravain... however... being enemied to the earth lords for "trespassing"? Being enemied to city and guild and Order for ''unprovoked attack against me" ? Wtf is this having to do with your Order ? - "standard procedure" . Just saying minding my business, defending fellow commune members and such but idiocy gives me motivation to go out and try kill somebody for no good reason at all
    Oh okay. Well viravain has stated that enemies if the glomdoring are an enemy to her, which is only reason I did it. I'm didn't enemy to the SDs!
This discussion has been closed.