Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited January 2014
    So I got a Medallion, I'm sure literally nobody saw that coming - including myself.

Seriously, as many raves as I can possibly muster to everyone that helped - @Morshoth, @Synkarin, @Aiyana, @Svorai (both of us getting that rough clue first, pah!), @everyoneinthecruxthathelpedandwasnotmentionedbyname. You guys are awesome.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Is it still possible to get the item?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    @Irillia that painting is epic. It's already taking pride of place in Mork's throne room, thanks!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Svorai said:
    Okay! Today was SO much fun.

Firstly, with @Rykinia and our Dark Nest tour. I love that part of my Lusternian life. <3

Then, chit chat with @Ried, who is awesome and imposing and wonderful and scary and I love you.

And, to everyone who fought in that Life upgrade. That was amazing. I sucked, but I had fun. Still jittery. @Vivet, @Aerys, @Elanorwen, @Maligorn (did I miss anyone? You guys were slippery!) and @Vadi, @Uruk, @Kethaera, @Steingrim, and @Malarious. Notable mention @Akyaevin and @Munsia for keeping tabs.
    That meld fight... also, saplings is cheating, just saying. ;) (Especially the difference in balance between chopping a tree and reality check, never mind the other differences)

Only thing that spoiled the experience for me was that one Mag that decided to go kill Air Lords in a vain attempt to draw people from the domoth fight.... after it was actually over. :/

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Celina said:

Are you serious. It's like your purpose in life to revisit every old, now meaningless, pk complaint from years gone by.

The sapling vs reality debate is dead and buried. It was envoyed into the dirt and then some. Stoppit.

Do learn to take a joke... which I guess the winking face was all about. I simply don't get it why people seem to always think that I'm trying to jump at them or whatever.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Elanorwen said:

Only thing that spoiled the experience for me was that one Mag that decided to go kill Air Lords in a vain attempt to draw people from the domoth fight.... after it was actually over. :/

Because you've never done that before. Funny lady

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Totes mcgotes a joke.

image.

Rave for having a system of envoys that has successfully fixed a veritable mountain of pk complaints over the years. Much like this one

• Rave for @idrazil - my shop[s] are making money, and he gave me inspiration to be more active in that part.

@Zouviqil for being the bestest person, and giving me a prod to get things done (I need this, I am way too laid back) 

@Avurekhos for letting me beat him up in the arena a couple of times so I could figure out how to actually hit a person with my bardiche.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice

You quickly unwrap a gift from the Gods, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving 25 credits.

ALSO OMG @Celina is BACK.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Tacita said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 90.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Rank of the Infinite.

Woooooo. Apologies to all for hogging Lirangsha like a pig the last couple of days >.>
    Psh, first in, first served.  Those who are late to the party need to pry the place from your cold, dead fingers (not that I'm trying to give anyone any ideas...)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • @Aislynn for the last three pieces I needed for my genie bottle collection! Whew! So glad to be done with that!

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    edited January 2014
    @Tarkenton for the uber fun, long-awaited RP! It's been too long. This'll be a long, fun trip.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    @Maligorn Because I haven't laughed that hard in a while. This kid, I like this kid.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    @Talan for the song! I was dying when I heard it. It's unspeakably awesome.

@Isune for giving us happy, warm fuzzies. All the love.

• I'm loving everything that is going in right now with Morshoth. For any he may interact with anytime soon, he may act a little crazy, but all for good reason! @Eritheyl, @Persayis, this will be fun!
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Belated rave for @Kethaera, @Hiriako, and @Anita. You each know why, and much love to each of you. <3
  • I saw that!

eye Hiri
  • @Talan, @Kiradawea, @Maligorn, @Pejat, @Doman +more: Thank you all for making Hallifax so enjoyable. So glad I decided to hop in there! Each of you add something more special to it and to my own roleplay.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Rave for fun novices that are fun. Don't run away!

You say, "Indeed, learn well."

Prelude Nikolaj I have been awaiting this day so.

Nikolaj gives a horrified gasp.

Prelude Nikolaj says, "Er... I have been awaiting this day so."

Nikolaj looks about himself suspiciously.

Nikolaj peers about himself unscrupulously.

You have emoted: Lavinya admires the clever mime

Nikolaj utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

You say, "That was impressive!"

Nikolaj winks conspiratorially at you.

This discussion has been closed.