Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Actually when the crazy weather was ongoing people suffered massive amounts of endurance loss, and since when do I make your experience miserable? D:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:
    or doing Throne for the undead or one of many other conflict based quests that people ICly cannot abide by you doing.
    You realize it was ours first, right? You guys are the defilers.

"But paradise is locked and bolted...

We must make a journey around the world

to see if a back door has perhaps been left open."

-Heinrich Von Kleist, "On the Puppet Theater"

• Yea, baby.  I still kill systemless noobs who look at me funny.  You've been warned.

(Just ask @Siam and his starry eyes.)

[I'm just kidding. I love you.]
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    When was destroying paintings changed to be significantly faster? More just curious if I missed the changelog/whatever, in case I missed anything else useful in the process.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited December 2013
    Thinking I'm about tired of the silly comments 'OH YOU CAN ONLY KILL WITH THIS'....anyone else feeling tired of this? Joined a class, played a class...class has a few ways to kill, use all of them and suddenly :o that's the only way you can kill. Just cause it doesn't work out for them in the end you're not suppose to use it?

Alright alright I give. From now on I'm pking with kicks and punches only. You got me folks.
  • I love finding shiny new ways to kill people. :D
    Oh, so do I...but every new thing I invent gets nerfed into the ground about a week later :/
  • I had one get nerfed about 10 minutes later.

ORDER <person> RIFT UNLINK PHLEGMATIC while aeoned.
    That one's mildly expected and more seems like an oversight. Especially considering the rest of the line up with pooka restrictions
  • I self-nerfed monk damage a bit, because being able to push 6k a kata with some ease was over the top. >.<
    Not sure if anyone is still trying to talk to me, but my connectivity has decided to go on the fritz and won't let me log into the game again. Nothing else is being affected, either. Bloop.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I was ready and raring for flares all weekend so of course they happen the minute I leave for work this morning.  :-q
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Winning is nice, and that was quite the streak of back to back bubble wins, but it's losing that gets you to improve.

Good fight Celefax feat. Rivius o7

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Daraius said:
    I was ready and raring for flares all weekend so of course they happen the minute I leave for work this morning.  :-q
    I basically had to bolt out the door immediately after, because it was so close to when I had to start + transit time.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Vivet said:
    Daraius said:
    I basically had to bolt out the door immediately after, because it was so close to when I had to start + transit time.
    I've had that happen before - I just BARELY caught the bus in time, it was at the bus stop and the last couple of passengers were getting on when I arrived.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Can we get some alternate forum skins? Gaudiguch offends my polite sensibilities. :-L
    I used to make cakes.

Is it bad that I have stopped noticing that entirely, until you pointed it out?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daraius said:
    Can we get some alternate forum skins? Gaudiguch offends my polite sensibilities. :-L
    The forums have skins? :O

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Yeah...kind of getting annoyed with the increase in afk due to presents. Play the game or get off, grrr. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You start chasming people, I'll start decap'ing people
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Problem is it's mostly aethermanse afk. Just move no presents in aethermanses and that'll solve that little problem!
  • edited December 2013
    Then they'll start AFK'ing in monolithed org limbo rooms. Like @Neos.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Would help if there was something to do vOv
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rivius said:
    Would help if there was something to do vOv
    What, you mean the divine should interact with us?

I haven't even had Isune talk to me since I made demigod as Entrias. Not even a "congratulations". I haven't had Valtreth talk to me since his realm came out.

/notbitter
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Mag doesn't even have a Divine that talks :/
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I miss Shikari. :(
  • Viravain is active but hasn't talked in over a RL year. Almost 2 RL years.

It's just part of the Holiday scene. Things are more likely to pick up once we're into January.
    Uh I'm currently discovering how much work it is to show interest in just one person. I can't imagine how tough it must be for a god whose whole order expects to feel special all the time. But then again, I guess a little OT chatter would go a long way. :-/
    I used to make cakes.

This discussion has been closed.