Chance, Luck, Fate - A Collection

Now, this is AGES overdue. Velcora and Cheliyi have been married for two RL years now! But, I realized I hadn't posted something to the forums in a while, so here's a good place to start. This is a collection of all of Velcora and Cheliyi's interactions that I could find.

"One forest for another?" - When Cheliyi first was deciding to leave the Glomdoring, @Velcora kindly offered that Serenwilde might be a nice alternative.

"Are you a porcelain mask?" - As her paranoia grew, Velcora was one of the few people who spoke to her in a way that managed to calm Cheliyi down. She never really forgot that. And Velcora met the trees, so that's more or less being introduced to the family!

Moss! - @Elexia , @Millien, Velcora, and Cheliyi have a lovely meeting to hear songs from one another. And then, someone (Velcora) introduces cactus weed to Cheliyi for the first time.

It's a trap! (A pillow fort) - A few years into her stay in Celest, Velcora and Cheliyi run into eachother at a timequake. Deciding that they'd rather spend time together than stabbing their enemies, they make a pillow fort.

"Here, I've got something that will warm you up!" - Cheliyi is suffering under the ill effects of not adjusting to Aquamancy, so Velcora, @Tikki and @Daxi do their best to warm her up.

if you give a moth a cookie... - @Avaris was rather sad, so Cheliyi, Velcora, Tikki and a few others resolved to try and draw him out with

Gently, you ask, "Can I kiss you?" - A confession that would lead to a very cute romance.

How does one plan a wedding? - Cheliyi asks @Tridemon for advice.

A dance and I'm yours, my dear - Velcora sleeps through the Ascension Gala, and so the two have a cute dance in Velcora's parlor

Velcora does NOT ask the big question - Cold feet, and a silly restaurant date

Attempt Number Two, a year or so later - After a big, messy Ascension and the drama with Li-Varili, it finally feels like a good time to ask.

And so finally, @Velcora and Chel had a wonderful wedding, and had a lovely surprise visit from @Maylea herself! It was one of the best events I've ever hosted, and yes that includes the festival Cheliyi ran, haha.

A lot of the folks in these logs haven't been online in some time. I hope all of you are doing well, and I miss the lot of ya.
Cheliyi squints. Hesitantly, she asks, "Does He need pants?"

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Thank you for posting these!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.