Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

1146147148149150152»

Comments

• Thanks to folks who helped recover some sentimental things for Xiran. Oneiroi messaged when I goofed and thought I lost an emerald rose. Gridare bequeathed some Mes'ard and L'Eternae paintings originally in her grandfather Gregori's shop. <3
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Raves for @Ialie, Hiari, and @Huskii joining a painting contest, with the announcing the winners made extra glamorous (and geese-ful?) by @Lendren.

Raves also for @Adrenthorne, Huskii, and Aodharth preparing a veritable Wodewose feast, with Adrenthorne sharing delicious lore with every dish. Thank you to Galaphyrae, Ialie, Jolanthe, Mossly, and Stithulf joining in!

• edited February 2023
    Eiselle putting together gift baskets for her and Scritch's wedding was very cute. Rather sweet vows. Also they gracefully recovered from a moment because we don't do Hallifaxian paperwork. =p

Raves also to Mousefriend, Threnody, and Hollis for an impromptu lesson gathering at Mother. It was lovely energy to be part of.

• I can't top @Huskii's hilarious rave in Discord #godmin_raves, but it was a fun event to follow in Dairuchi. The bonus interaction between Eiselle and the loboshigaru pilgrim was nice. Thanks to everyone who made it happen and everyone who joined in! (Log at https://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/4830/assembling-chixesaka-miims-ledger )

• The new gossip spot is fun. Thanks for this addition!

You overhear a throaty voice from across the fire, saying, "Were you here for the campfire party? So many came by, the whole camp did not sleep a wink. And there was that one scholar chasing loti spores, trampling tents."

Seren had a scholar visit from the World Library a while back. I wonder what he's been up to in the last 30 IG months!

• Chasing loti spores to this day.
  • Raves for a game of gestures with Huskii and Auja, led by a pixie that had just been tormenting Abeytu.

Meeting Auja fresh from the Portals was a delight, and we hope to see him again soon!

• Very cute interaction with Cyprian, Hyirah, and Mimmin (all Listeners!) at Moonhart Mother. Thank you!

• <3 Serens writing news posts.

• Rave for Hyirah introducing the game Horrible Hag and playing a round with Svekyri, Huskii, Jolanthe, and Xiran.

• Aww, I never noticed these raves before... Recent raves from Discord in case people missed them:
    1. Miakoda for the beautifully told story of Kota
    2. Grimr for being the most delightful stinker
    3. Xiran for being so supportive and saying "gosh"  :p  <3
  • O salt-encrusted seagull, thank you for attacking me and my friends ( Mani Kaneyu @Sethos) and blessing us with your wet droppings :D . Whoever you are <3
  • Getting swept into fun times in Serenwilde, and all the conversations with folks. <3

• This series of events has been the first time I've experienced a fond feeling as a player watching the excited younger generation all invested and determined while old grey Xiran dodders a bit. I guess I'm an oldbie now! It's nice to be around such infectious youthful energy.

• Gaudiguch and their camels. Y'all cute as heck.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Just wanted to offer a little thanks to whatever admin was playing out Klayok and Carax during the ball at Hallifax. Definitely helped to make my night, though not sure if that was apparent otherwise.
  • Raves for the additional touch to the cloier event. Folks should check out recent gossip at the Pilgrims Camp, since it's not in the news post.

• Pre-threatened by @Manteekan

Too bad Nifilhema won't want to hear of any story unless Vella gets zapped! Next time maybe?

• Rave for Listener Mani taking on the healing of the Tar Pits and discussing the significance of ritual afters.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Every time I spend any significant time with @Lendren I walk away feeling blessed by greatness :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.