Esei Can Draw!

13»

Comments

• @Viravain's new sticker! On RedBubble, as usual.

pronouns: they/them
  • Also, I have made a t-shirt/sticker design for Ascension 2021's lead-up events, which will undoubtedly remain in many people's minds for a variety of reasons (excellent storytelling aside!). On my RedBubble as well, as stickers, and now, t-shirts! Featuring the Eye of Dynara (and a mini Dynara-worm (stay tuned)), crimson-and-turquoise waters, and a stormy sea vibe, as well as a super-subtle artist signature.

• Much belatedly, an art of @Gurashi's viscanti form. Very cute color palette!

• Esei said:
    I also finally, FINALLY got done drawing @Lisaera as the Maiden aspect.

As is tradition whenever I draw a Divine, I have also dropped this on my RedBubble (which I had left untouched for... almost two years?). Hopefully I'll start to comb through all the chibis I put there and redraw them. Most of them are simply wildly unsatisfying and I can do better now.

I will try to prioritize currently active Divine currently with a sticker, currently inactive Divine with stickers, active Divine needing a completely new sticker, and then inactive Divine without stickers, in that order. Buuuut if you have a specific request (such as a dead/fused/splintered Divine, or even a mortal player or NPC) please feel free to ask, or commission me directly!
    I LOVE HER SO, SO MUCH. You did such a phenomenal job capturing her personality, those eyes are gorgeous, and I super love how you handle her tattoos as well!
  • edited November 2022
    [double post whoopsie]

• edited November 2022
    Also, in case if you wanted a chibi or bust (like those of Nocht's just above this post, among others), are currently incredibly cheap over on my ko-fi, duskforged. Strongly recommend going to check them out in case if you do!

• A few requests from the official discord: Malmydia, Sylria, and [redacted].

• First Lusternian art of the new year! Filib Shee-Slaugh.

• new forums profile picture!

• Recent Lusternian drawings! First up is Esei. Please don't mind their questionable outfit.

• Second drawing is that of @Yinuish since her dress was VERY pretty and I've been meaning to draw her for a while now.

• Finally, a hypothetical viscanti version of @Cheliyi's character.

• One more: Gaudiguch's favorite (?) Sultan.