Calliope vs Kalliope

Calliope, the indulgent nereid confronts the glittering demigoddess Kalliope Starheart. The star of Hallifax proves more than prepared to match wits with the nereid, however. And the nereid next appears before Necrochemist Uzriel d'Vanecu.
Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

Comments

• Calliope has been posting posters around Hallifax without proper authorization. But that said, each poster is a bit different in the pose the subject is in. These are the few from the first batch. There are more likely, as there was a second round, that I didn't get pictures of. Each poster has a [HINT]: You could pull the poster off the wall in order to be in compliance with the regulations.

pull poster
    You grab one algae-covered corner of the watercolour poster and pull it off in one smooth motion. As you do so, it crumbles and rapidly decays, leaving behind a damp and sticky sensation upon your fingertips.

Slightly damp and worse for wear, the poster has been secured with what appears to be sticky algae and depicts a striking nereid. The depiction is artful, with clear lines of a realistic sketch that has been brought to life with watercolours. Her skin is midnight blue, her hair fireweed crimson darkening to the finest wine, and her luxurious piscine tail flares into rosetail fins. Her beauteous form is the crimson of sunset sinking into twilight's embrace. While the rendering is perfection, it is the posing itself that leaves a little to be desired, however. The nereid is drawn with her eyes closed shut and face scrunched, as if she were blinded by something, posing in front of a fountain.

Slightly damp and worse for wear, the poster has been secured with what appears to be sticky algae and depicts a striking nereid. The depiction is artful, with clear lines of a realistic sketch that has been brought to life with watercolours. Her skin is midnight blue, her hair fireweed crimson darkening to the finest wine, and her luxurious piscine tail flares into rosetail fins. Her beauteous form is the crimson of sunset sinking into twilight's embrace. While the rendering is perfection, it is the posing itself that leaves a little to be desired, however. The nereid is drawn at an awkward, too low angle and some of the point of view is deep within atramentous waters.

Slightly damp and worse for wear, the poster has been secured with what appears to be sticky algae and depicts a striking nereid. The depiction is artful, with clear lines of a realistic sketch that has been brought to life with watercolours. Her skin is midnight blue, her hair fireweed crimson darkening to the finest wine, and her luxurious piscine tail flares into rosetail fins. Her beauteous form is the crimson of sunset sinking into twilight's embrace. While the rendering is perfection, it is the posing itself that leaves a little to be desired, however. The nereid is drawn striking an enchanting pose but someone's fingertips have been drawn over her, covering some of her beauty from view.

Slightly damp and worse for wear, the poster has been secured with what appears to be sticky algae and depicts a striking nereid. The depiction is artful, with clear lines of a realistic sketch that has been brought to life with watercolours. Her skin is midnight blue, her hair fireweed crimson darkening to the finest wine, and her luxurious piscine tail flares into rosetail fins. Her beauteous form is the crimson of sunset sinking into twilight's embrace. While the rendering is perfection, it is the posing itself that leaves a little to be desired, however. The nereid is drawn in the foreground, so near to the artist that she barely fits within the confines of the poster.

• Let her take a selfie! --> https://pastebin.com/yJcN4VzQ 

Calliope, the indulgent nereid continues to pose to her own reflection as she elaborates, "So you see, I need the box. I wanted to beseech Lady Drocilla to curse her with bad hair and boils but..." she pauses and huffs, then continues after a spell, "The Demagogue told me She would as like curse me for such a petty request and that I should help myself instead."

You have emoted: Cheliyi holds the wizzer box in her hands awkwardly, glancing at Esei as if to silently plead them for help in this interesting social situation. "... Well, I guess if it is just sketches to put up for posters."

Calliope scares Chel half to death while @Esei happens to be nearby for moral support. A surprisingly pleasant encounter ensues.
    Cheliyi squints. Hesitantly, she asks, "Does He need pants?"
  • Here is Calliope appearing before Uzriel in Magnagora, who in no way encourages the creation of a monster. https://ada-young.com/pastebin/nol1DdWS
  • By popular request, sharing this here too:

pronouns: they/them