2013 Year in Review

It's that time of year again! The Lady Creatrix has written up 2013's Year in Review. A Red Star, Mysterious Presence, new god, and all sorts of mischief occurred this year. Read the blog for yourself!

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Looking forward to 2014. Maybe we can have more Xenthos so we could have a Xenthos/Xynthin/Xynthia Slash erotica.

(Xynthia is the Druid female version of Xenthos that worships Raven, the High Spirit of Purity that stands ever vigilant from the Gaudiguchian Wasteland of Taint to the West)

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    It was bad enough we had a Xenthos with Celina love slave. A female Xenthos is just ... no.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I kinda wonder if the gods were expecting Celest and Magnagora to cooperate quite so thoroughly with the angels and demons...
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    I'd love to see player themed year in reviews, there's been some really interesting stories over the past 12 months. Starting with alliance breakups, big character moves from org to org, a summer that completely bucked the trend of the rest of the year, and a lot of people really growing into the game status and ability wise and standing out as names go. A lot of stories to tell from this last year, would be nice to hear some of them!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I like the hat.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited January 2014
    I will admit I was a bit surprised at how willing some of the Magnagorans were to assist with the collection of Archangels, there was a couple of your typical troublemakers, but those that I interacted with were quite helpful.

Biggest surprise for me was the temporary truce between Kagato and the Southern Alliance members that showed up,  to clean out the pile of angels and demons that had built up in the Cave of Beauty.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Kagato said:
    I will admit I was a bit surprised at how willing some of the Magnagorans were to assist with the collection of Archangels, there was a couple of your typical troublemakers, but those that I interacted with were quite helpful.

Biggest surprise for me was the temporary truce between Kagato and the Southern Alliance members that showed up,  to clean out the pile of angels and demons that had built up in the Cave of Beauty.
    From Mork's point of view, by that point he just wanted rid of that irritating Star, the concept of an Army of Love reviled him enough that he decided to bite the bullet and help Celest.

Plus he got to murder a ton of angels for his troubles.

• Is this accessible anywhere. it doesn't seem to be on the website any more.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Auriella said:
    Is this accessible anywhere. it doesn't seem to be on the website any more.

A number of things aren't :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Now available here!