Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

1464748495052»

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi

Moumantai, guys
  • We die mad around these parts 
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited March 2021
    As a lingering thought from my last few pk experiences, i really hope that we'll eventually get to a point where steamrolling isn't that much of an advantage anymore. I don't mind a fight against the odds,  I don't give a damn about dying in a good battle, but having yourself just  being spammed out by X people gets tiresome after a while. Especially if its enough people that despite a lot of gags and highlights, there's more game output per second then your brain can process. Frustrating experience :|

edit: too early for english, apparently.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Hahaha, silly me thinking I could win an auction. Lesson learned!
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    Lawrence said:
    Whoever keeps killing handin mobs is lame
    That seriously is one of my biggest pet peeves ever, aside from harassing novices. 

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

• I might not know who Rauye "the Ruby" Rhineseer is, but if I get around to seeing their description and they aren't a lucidian lucador, I will be very disappointed.
  • If Carakhan is Mermom, is Li-varili Wine Aunt?
  • New(ish) Terentia order members that I can annoy and discuss lore with? Yes please
  • @Lorina have we fed you yet with the foods we designed?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
     - The Chaos Hamster will randomly teleport its holder. (NEW)

Oh this is gonna be so fun >:)

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Isser said:
    @Lorina have we fed you yet with the foods we designed?
    I am doing the paleo diet, I am afraid. If I can't hunt it, I don't eat it.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Related to my last rave but also worthy of its own post:
    With all the grace of a gelatin mould rolling down a flight of stairs, a juvenile sarkipose writhes out to the west.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • *pokes telnet with stick*

"Are we dead?"

• >--------------------------[ Changelog Entry #2783 ]--------------------------<
    Entered by: Uilani, the Loom Mistress Date: 2022-12-12 20:04:38
    o In her crone form, Rowena will now return unneeded items, instead of
    just pretending she has, and will also return unneeded pustules.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<

*GASP*
    Can we add them to recipes if we can't foist them off on her?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Sincere gratitude to the Havens team for all the things this month.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• The pun clue in the August 2023 Horizon Walkers Treasure hunt. I shook the box so many times. X3
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST