Looking for a Spouse

18910111214»

Comments

• pls marry vatul, she's super nice and i want a new grandpa
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited January 2019
    Kagato is back on the market - unfortunately his current engagee went dormant some time ago :(  Probably going to be my last try at finding him a partner before having him remain a bachelor for the rest of his days.

About Kaga:
    As of this post, he is 363 years old, so he is definitely getting on in his years, but he tries to keep himself active with Order activities (He is an Avatar of Weiwae).  He is very much a selfless individual, willing to help where and when he can, as long as another has not already requested his attention - and even then he will try to get back to you when he can.

He values ambition and an ability to think outside the box, he is not one to suffer fools lightly.  He is ready to speak his mind and an ideal partner would be able to speak their mind as well.  He is also patient, caring and very much a gentleman, some see him as a father-figure kind of individual due to his willingness to help others.

The one who would become Kaga's partner must not be an enemy of Celest or the Divine Order of Weiwae and must not be viscanti or illithoid (sorry).  Age is not a particularly big issue, as long they have ambitions and clear goals as to what they wish to achieve with their life.  While open to the possibility of marrying into a family, starting a new family would also be a possibility.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Vatul said:
    *snip*

You can also message me, or ping me on the main discord chat to brainstorm. I am willing to loosen my standards and see where creativity takes us.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Please date my great-grandpup.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • QuixoteQuixote Manchester, UK
    Adding myself as a prospective spouse.

Quixote is a tad quirky. Going to copy the layout from above as it's very well laid out. He is soon to become of the Strongleaf family, is very attached to Serenwilde and will be remaining there. He has loads of toys, bashes astral to excess and tries to be friendly with everybody. 

Activity: Logged in for multiple hours each day. UK based but my sleeping patterns are generally very broken.

RP: Non-existent. I suck at it. Badly. Willing to learn, though!

Preferences: Absolutely must be male or NB. Male preferred.

Personality: Impulsive, generous to a fault, likes to contribute.

Big ask, but somebody who has a big interest in coding would be ideal. I am currently working on a free to use system for the playerbase so a lot of my time does go there. Grinding the hours away on astral must be appealing for you also. Finally, your character must also be willing to join the Strongleaf family.

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Alarin said:
    Oi. You lot. Thaldorn here. It won't be long before Alarin figures out I'd commandeered his account, so I'll make this quick. This bloke needs to get married. Seriously. Someone get this giant panda out of my hair. He loves to hunt... actually, it's more of an obsession with him. If you love to hunt, he's your panda. Take him. One thing though. To make this look legitimate, you'll have to get me to like you in Lusternia. It's the only way he'll even consider it an option. Also, he's... the cub makes the average New Celestian look like sinners. He won't partake in cactus weed. He refuses to even take a sip of alcohol. Believe me, I've tried. But he's extremely generous and loves to help others, especially the novices. Even my wife Lanivara has tried to get him to talk to a female as more than just friends. The bloody bear is clueless. Help me out eh?

ALARIN: ...Thaldorn? Where the blazes are you?!

And there he is. If you're interested, just wink at me within the First World. I'll see if I can get him to get his mind off of other things and on you. Hopefully. Oh... before I forget! He won't even consider marriage an option unless it is someone that is not enemied to New Celest. Help a gorilla out, eh? Whaddaya say?

Going to shamelessly support Thaldorn here in getting my e-dad-in-law married off, he's a great guy so go meet him :)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    Aeldra said:
    Alarin said:
    Oi. You lot. Thaldorn here. It won't be long before Alarin figures out I'd commandeered his account, so I'll make this quick. This bloke needs to get married. Seriously. Someone get this giant panda out of my hair. He loves to hunt... actually, it's more of an obsession with him. If you love to hunt, he's your panda. Take him. One thing though. To make this look legitimate, you'll have to get me to like you in Lusternia. It's the only way he'll even consider it an option. Also, he's... the cub makes the average New Celestian look like sinners. He won't partake in cactus weed. He refuses to even take a sip of alcohol. Believe me, I've tried. But he's extremely generous and loves to help others, especially the novices. Even my wife Lanivara has tried to get him to talk to a female as more than just friends. The bloody bear is clueless. Help me out eh?

ALARIN: ...Thaldorn? Where the blazes are you?!

And there he is. If you're interested, just wink at me within the First World. I'll see if I can get him to get his mind off of other things and on you. Hopefully. Oh... before I forget! He won't even consider marriage an option unless it is someone that is not enemied to New Celest. Help a gorilla out, eh? Whaddaya say?

Going to shamelessly support Thaldorn here in getting my e-dad-in-law married off, he's a great guy so go meet him :)
    ...I'm gonna go hide now. Rofl! <3

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

Thaldorn seems really interesting! (Am taken now, though!)
    It seems that a very awesome person has taken pity on a hopeless, lost cause.

Thank you to everybody who contacted me with your giggles, offers, and downright hilarious shenanigans!
  • I thought I'd make a little post here.

Lilli is panromantic so she's open to nb/male/female.

Requirements!
    1.  Must marry into Ebonrose.
    2.  Must be allied to Glomdoring (or willing to move to a nation that is)
    3.  Must not be an enemy to Viravain or Glomdoring, no exceptions.
    4.  RP some! Or be willing to test the waters if you're a casual roleplayer :)
    I'm fine with marrying an alt if you're not interested in moving your main character, that's understandable! 

Some perks: I enjoy RP, and will do tons of Glom-related things with you. Ebonrose is a very close-knit family who looks after each other and you'd be joining some very wonderful people. You'd be fulfilling your tah'vrai by contributing to the future of the Wyrd.
  • Isser is looking for a patron of the ar...*Cough* we mean spouse!

requirements:
    1)Spouse must have many cartels and a budget for cartel designs
    2)Spouse must be a patron of the arts. And love food. preferably
    3)Spouse must understand that cuddles are -just- cuddles
    4) Spouse must be active
    5) Spouse should not be part of any organization that makes it difficult for Us to remain in Serenwilde. We cannot leave. We are tied to the forest.

What We have to offer
    1) One low maintanence wildewood with no material desires apart from trademastering a few more cartels.
    2)  All the spousal support you could want.
    3) All the designs you could want.
    4) A spouse who would be a credit to the family. We try not to do drama. (well Isser doesn't. I try not to)
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    edited October 2021
    And so the panda actually DID get married in-game and it really IS the gorilla's fault this time. :D

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.