Esei Can Draw!

Comments

• It's another, another @Viravain tarot card. Same card, same meaning. Some 'blood' for spooky season. Done in my more traditional tarot-y lineless style.

pronouns: they/them

• Esei, as the Ace of Cups.

Source: Labyrinthos

Upright

Getting the Ace of Cups upright shows that it's time to let loose of whatever emotional baggage you have and start living your life to the fullest. Like with all the other aces, there is a new beginning that is indicated here - a chance to start fresh. It might come in the form of opening yourself up to the possibilities of new relationships, romantic or otherwise, that have the ability to make you emotionally fulfilled.

The release indicated by this card may either be spiritual or emotional, depending on what you are going through. The Ace of Cups may come to a reading after a long period of being lonely or enduring something that deeply hurt you emotionally, and it's appearance may be there to herald the turning over a new leaf.

Reverse

When the Ace of Cups is overturned, the image here is clearest - the waters pour out of the cup, it becomes empty, the gift of its waters are being wasted. Seeing the Ace of Cups upside down during your reading means you have been enduring emotional instability or pain for some time. There is a loss that is indicated here, and perhaps something that has meant much to you is no longer giving you the joy that it once had. 

Since the cups also govern creativity, you may also be experiencing a creative block of sorts, and where the waters of inspiration once flowed, they have now dried up. 

• @Nocht as the Moon, again. More refining of the style, but hardly finished yet.

• Next up, we have @Mysrai's aspect, the Thief of Hidden Apogees, as the Magician.

Upright
    The Magician is the representation of pure willpower. With the power of the elements and the suits, he takes the potential innate in the fool and molds it into being with the power of desire. He is the connecting force between heaven and earth, for he understands the meaning behind the words "as above so below" - that mind and world are only reflections of one another. Remember that you are powerful, create your inner world, and the outer will follow.

Reversed
    When you obtain the Magician reversed, it might mean it's time for you to implement some changes. While right side up, the Magician represents true power, the reversed Magician is a master of illusion. The magic that he performs is one of deception and trickery. You may be lured in by the showmanship of his arts, but behind that, there may be an intention to manipulate for selfish gain. Getting this card might mean that there is someone who pretends to have your best interests at hand when the opposite is true. 

Source: Labyrinthos

• I drew @Rancoura as the Queen of Swords; she was Esei's first mentor figure, mother figure, and arguably the very first person Esei ever interacted with in Lusternia. She's arguably the biggest influence in Esei's style and even their personality up to a point. (Very sorry if I got anything wrong!)

Source: Labrynthos
    Upright
    The Queen of Swords is an archetype of an older, wiser feminine intellect. She could be thought of as the most masculine of the all the queens, and may come off as quite stern and emotionless. This card represents the importance of making judgments without relying on emotion alone. The Queen of Swords beckons you to look at all the facts before making a decision. This queen does have compassion, which is why she has her hand reaching outwards in offering, but she wants to connect to people using an understanding that is intellectual.

Reversed
    The Queen of Swords reversed meaning is that you may be thinking too much with your heart, and you are becoming too emotionally involved with your current situation. You have to start thinking more objectively, because your emotions could lead you astray. Take the time to look at the situation using various facts and use your head to create a clearer picture of what is really going on. Only then, can you decide what your next move should be.

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    and a lovely ensemble on top!
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Eritheyl said:
    Watching your style develop over the course of this thread is wonderfully inspiring.
    Honestly my 2019 art makes me cry on the inside. I'm glad I've gotten so much better.

• edited March 2021
    I am back once more, having drawn the amazing @Nocht in what I imagine Him to look like after we deal with the flowers. (Edit: I have no clue what Nocht looked like before that first event and I have never seen the Eye of Dynara. Liberties were taken.)

• Esei recently got a redesign of their ensemble, and here's my interpretation of it. The bracers are a public design.
    (Originally finished 12/12/2021)

• edited December 2021
    This is part one of four of portraits of Esei's (hopefully) future manse dwellers! First one uses she/her pronouns, second uses he/him pronouns.
    (Originally finished 12/14/2021)

• Part 2/4 of the dweller portraits. First one uses he/him pronouns, second uses they/she pronouns.
    (Originally completed 12/15/2021)

• edited December 2021
    Part 3/4 of the dweller series! First one uses he/him pronouns, second uses she/her.
    (Originally completed 12/16/2021)

• 4/4 of my dweller portraits. This one here uses they/he pronouns.

• I recently drew @Cheliyi, her dweller/brother Ronin, and Esei, all of whom are axolotl mugwumps. My first time drawing axolotls... and my first time drawing mugwumps.