Mafia Signups: Pokemon, the Reckoning

edited February 2021 in Mafia Hideout
There's a Mafia forum category and it has been utterly dead! What a shame. Let's weave together a story of Pokemon, betrayal, treachery, and murder (though not necessarily in that order)

Edited at request of Sulwh himself to include the following interested players:

Parhelion
Luce
Mysrai
Arix
Lillirallia
Isser

Comments

• PSSSSYYYYYYYY! (I'll play along!)
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Pokemafia? I'm in
  • Oh, a game starting after Valentine's? Count me in!
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • I'll give it a go

• I'd be interested.
  • edited February 2021
    Oh, thank god *phew* When I started this discussion, I was half expecting to have no responses at all :D !
    As I can't seem to do so myself, could you please add a list of interested players in the main post, Mysrai?

EDIT: Tagging seems to break my post so I'll add it down here. :/
  • I'm in!
  • Hello, we are looking at about 60 hours left before signups close!
    If you have gotten your heart broken recently, then what better revenge is there than signing up for something that will start on Singles Awareness Day?
  • Due to Texas becoming Antartica, my unstable internet connection, and a player letting me know of extenuating circumstances. I am going to extend signups for another 72 hours!