Signups: Pretty Parrot Mafia!

PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
edited July 2020 in Mafia Hideout
Wow, look at that! We have a brand new forum category. I think we need to put it to use. That's pretty much an obligation. Honestly, it's a matter of honor.

Also my wife likes sharing cute animal pictures. So, you know, there's that motive too.

If you wanna play in PRETTY PARROT MAFIA and revel in the mix of cute animal pictures and sudden accusations of treachery, voice your interest. I'll add you to the list and we'll play with however many people show up. Signups close at noon Eastern time on July 1st, because that's a nice round cutoff point. Or whenever after that I happen to check the thread. That's a relatively short signup period, so act now if you wanna get in on this!

1. Coraline
2. Zitto
3. Luce
4. Mysrai
5. Shaddus
6. Nelras
7. Merlose
8. Sapphira
9. Carakhan
10. Thax
Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.

Comments

• I'd be interested!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Yo
  • I do enjoy parrots. Colour me interested.
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Nurture my inner Isunite and count me in!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Against my better judgement, in.
  • i will play!
  • Sudden accusations of treachery you say? 

• LuceLuce Fox Populi

Thax said:
    Sudden accusations of treachery you say? 

Date: 6/30/2020 at 6:42
    From: Somehow Sultan, Ixchilgal Mes'ard the Space Edumacator
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Hallifax's Sudden But Inevitable Betrayal
    :D
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Ok! Signups are closed at 10 people. I assumed the slightly ambiguous comments here were people joining and put you all on the list. If I assumed wrongly, let me know. Game will be up once my wife and I finish rebalancing for ten!
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Roles are going out!