Active Gods & tradeskill

Hey all,

Trying to get back into Lusternia after years of being away. Surprised at the number of folks online I'm seeing...but hopefully things are turning around with all the cool-sounding changes :)

Two questions for making the most of this new character (newbie Institute in Hallifax):
1. Which Hallifaxian deities are active right now?
2. Suggestions for trade skills? Was thinking of cooking but it seems to have relatively few 'useful' skills. What's in demand these days? What's in short supply?

Comments

• Zalan said:
    Hey all,

Trying to get back into Lusternia after years of being away. Surprised at the number of folks online I'm seeing...but hopefully things are turning around with all the cool-sounding changes :)

Two questions for making the most of this new character (newbie Institute in Hallifax):
    2. Suggestions for trade skills? Was thinking of cooking but it seems to have relatively few 'useful' skills. What's in demand these days? What's in short supply?

1. Czixi is active, brush up on your rp.
    2. Everyone has every trade now, really. Herbalists are sort of in short supply, as are lorecrafters (which you can't be in Hallifax).
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • About trades: three of them (Jewelry, Cooking, and Tailoring) can make refined items that you can trade in to gnomes for aethergoop. So, I think those three are very common but also very useful!
    It's pronounced "Maggy'!

Explorer (80%), Achiever (53%), Socializer (53%), Killer (13%)
    Bartle Taxonomy
    (test yourself)

• Choros said:
    Zalan said:
    Hey all,

1. Czixi is active, brush up on your rp.
    2. Everyone has every trade now, really. Herbalists are sort of in short supply, as are lorecrafters (which you can't be in Hallifax).
    Guess I shouldn't be too surprised there's only 1 active in their pantheon. Out of curiosity, which other (non-Halli) gods are active right now?

And thanks both for the tips on trade skill!
  • The HELP DIVINE file in game is updated and lists which all gods are active.