Sleeping Beauty: Contagion in the Palace [Assassin Wins!]

13»

Comments

• Ilu @Coraline <3

Seriously though, you guys had me so psyched out at the very beginning. I was like, nobody's voting Coraline with me. Ogod why is nobody voting Coraline with me. Ogod did I mess it up already.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Also @Coraline in your shoes I probably would have voted Alexandria too, seeing as how @Zitto had me super fooled last game. :D
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • I was between Lief and Coraline T_T
  • Kalaneya said:
    I was between Lief and Coraline T_T
    Alexandria made a compelling argument about me...I like to think it's just my playstyle where I can't help but behave too suspiciously that protected me from being so super suspicious?
    ~
    ~
  • I just couldn't imagine lief as an evil Mastermind :D
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Coraline said:
    I just couldn't imagine lief as an evil Mastermind :D
    Haven't you been reading these logs?!
  • Xenthos said:
    Coraline said:
    I just couldn't imagine lief as an evil Mastermind :D
    Haven't you been reading these logs?!
    TO BE FAIR, being the victim of evil masterminds doesn't count!
    ~
    ~
  • See, I knew she was suspicious. 

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• gotta be honest, I think I like regular mafia better