Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Kio said:
    You wildly jab a solid platinum bardiche ornamented with spikes at a bestial garul. You stab him 
    with a light puncture.
    You shift the reserved damage of your last strike forward.
    The final blow proves too much for a bestial garul, who expires, pitifully.
    You have slain a bestial garul.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Demigod.
    You have received 25 Bound Credits!
    You feel your innermost energies growing to extreme proportions as a darkness takes over your senses.
     When your senses return, you find yourself in a different location and there is a strange feeling 
    within you.

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal*
    Congratulations!
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Tacita said:

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "I have many plans for you, little one... Without Synkarin, I have lost My only cult."

OH MY GOD WHAT. THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH EXCLAMATION POINTS IN THE WORLD. THIS MADE ME CRY. I AM SUCH A GEEK. DID I MENTION NOCHT IS AWESOME.

*flail*

Okay I'm going to go somewhere and calm down now.
    this, this is why I left

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Synkarin said:
    this, this is why I left
    <3
  • He is a Lord of the Transphenortex Grid, mastering the Sculptures of Harmony.

Finally, I can get back to moseying around and doing alot of nothing yay.
  • Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    You cross your arms and stare at Kio, willing his utter destruction. The air becomes extremely dry 
    and hot, and crackling flames begin to form around Kio, causing him to sweat and tremble.
    Kio bursts into flames, his body reduced to nothing but a pile of ash.
    You have slain Kio.
    Defeated, Kio is cast out of the Arena.
    You have been victorious and leave the Arena in triumph!

AWWW YEAH
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Alary said:
    Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    You cross your arms and stare at Kio, willing his utter destruction. The air becomes extremely dry 
    and hot, and crackling flames begin to form around Kio, causing him to sweat and tremble.
    You have slain Kio.

AWWW YEAH
    You were are critical chest, gut, arm, and leg almost the -whole- fight, but I didn't proc a single aff :(
  • Iunno, I'm just happy I finally won against you :D
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Kio said:
    Alary said:
    You have slain Kio.

AWWW YEAH
    You were are critical chest, gut, arm, and leg almost the -whole- fight, but I didn't proc a single aff :(
    Tae'dae dex.
  • Ixion said:
    Kio said:
    Alary said:
    You have slain Kio.

AWWW YEAH
    Tae'dae dex.
    I know :(
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    With a loud 'beepbeep', a bright yellow wakabi charges up, a blue hat set cock-eyed atop its head.
    You instinctively hop atop its back and it takes off, chasing down Sako Tleem's carriage. With a
    carefully timed jump you plop in through one of the windows and finally catch your breath.

Yay, finally finished a curio collection! I'm pretty sure I never want to do that again, though.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    You wildly jab a worn bardiche of corroding iron at Shedrin. You sense victory as you push the tip of your bardiche through his weakened chest cavity, easily parting muscles and ribs in a spray of gore. Exerting your strength, you lift his flailing body off the ground and let it slide down the shaft of your weapon, bringing his face to yours as his last spattered breath sprays blood over you.
    Shedrin slides off the weapon and collapses to the ground in a heap of blood and guts, his chest now only a gaping hole.
    You have slain Shedrin.
    (acorn):  Target dead. 
    Defeated, Shedrin is cast out of the Arena.

^-^
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    That death message is deliciously gory.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Rivius said:
    You wildly jab a worn bardiche of corroding iron at Shedrin. You sense victory as you push the tip of your bardiche through his weakened chest cavity, easily parting muscles and ribs in a spray of gore. Exerting your strength, you lift his flailing body off the ground and let it slide down the shaft of your weapon, bringing his face to yours as his last spattered breath sprays blood over you.
    Shedrin slides off the weapon and collapses to the ground in a heap of blood and guts, his chest now only a gaping hole.
    You have slain Shedrin.
    (acorn):  Target dead. 
    Defeated, Shedrin is cast out of the Arena.

^-^
    1: Is EVERYONE going Cav?

2: Big difference now Diamond is gone?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

edited June 2013
    Maybe. Cleave is soooo much better than BM raze ever was. 
  • edited June 2013
    Vivet said:
    With a loud 'beepbeep', a bright yellow wakabi charges up, a blue hat set cock-eyed atop its head.
    You instinctively hop atop its back and it takes off, chasing down Sako Tleem's carriage. With a
    carefully timed jump you plop in through one of the windows and finally catch your breath.

Yay, finally finished a curio collection! I'm pretty sure I never want to do that again, though.
    Roadrunner!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    It's the simple, fun moments of RP that amuse me the most. The wine I'm drinking probably helps, but @Nakarel and @Ellowyn, such fun! Yay random entertaining rp!

• KioKio
    edited June 2013
    Raves for Estarra!  *glee*
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Rivius said:
    Cleave was better on PB too. That said, giving cavs tendon? Wot? Who came up with THAT idea? They didn't need it... when I was playing a Cav, I could usually get people that would fight back pretty badly injured in a hurry. It was all about not being lucky to proc afflictions for skewer (Never mind the one time I hit someone at crit head wounds in the head 8 times in a row and there was no bashbrain to be seen). After they made skewer easier to pull off... well, let's just say that I could see it happening quite easily. They didn't need tendon, never mind the part where you shouldn't be aiming for arms or legs as a Cav anyway, heft and hack up/down. Game over.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    edited June 2013
    Elanorwen said:
    Rivius said:
    Cleave was better on PB too. That said, giving cavs tendon? Wot? Who came up with THAT idea? They didn't need it... when I was playing a Cav, I could usually get people that would fight back pretty badly injured in a hurry. It was all about not being lucky to proc afflictions for skewer (Never mind the one time I hit someone at crit head wounds in the head 8 times in a row and there was no bashbrain to be seen). After they made skewer easier to pull off... well, let's just say that I could see it happening quite easily. They didn't need tendon, never mind the part where you shouldn't be aiming for arms or legs as a Cav anyway, heft and hack up/down. Game over.
    Disagree... Fight someone with good curing and armour and you'll see that you need leg wounds to distract their stance/parry and wound curing to open up. You can't be entirely centre focused or they'll just stance vitals + a body part and gg you. Tendon was meant to make up for the fact that they don't have good jab affs outside of impale and swings are a headache.

That said, I do enjoy Cav x10 more than BM so far. It's far more interesting and there's some nice little skills in there that are fun to play with.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Rivius said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Rivius said:
    Disagree... Fight someone with good curing and armour and you'll see that you need leg wounds to distract their stance/parry and wound curing to open up. You can't be entirely centre focused or they'll just stance vitals + a body part and gg you. Tendon was meant to make up for the fact that they don't have good jab affs outside of impale and swings are a headache.

That said, I do enjoy Cav x10 more than BM so far. It's far more interesting and there's some nice little skills in there that are fun to play with.
    Only reason I didn't skewer Munsia 1:1 was because she switched to my steed and killed it... that was before skewer got made easier and before steeds got auto-armour... still, a TK mage would do trip often, which would easily dismount on a pretty regular basis... cav bonus or not, and heft was on a short duration that needed to be reapplied if you missed the opening during which you could swing. I kinda disagree with you there... a lot. Cavs don't need tendon, but eh, anyway.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    edited June 2013
    Well crown still doesn't have a lot of cav lines so there is that. I imagine back then it was worse. Tendon and impale are pretty much their go-to hindering, especially when you have to fight those not-so-fun guardians, mages and monks.
    When you were playing Cav they were still in their silly OP stage which got hammered in the special report, sure that version didn't need tendon.

But the version that exists now, it's pretty much fine.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    You urge your waters to coalesce, rising up into a column of aquatic majesty from which you step into the flesh once more.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    All of my love for everyone in that fight.

Bloody as hell and deliciously gory.

Most hectic, crazy domoth fight ever. That fight was definitely worth the 3 mil essence loss.
  • KioKio
    edited June 2013
    Morkarion said:
    All of my love for everyone in that fight.

Bloody as hell and deliciously gory.
    All my love for that.  I wish more Domoths were that crazy fun.

Personal rave: This is the first massive fight where I actually felt like I was in control of my own actions.  I was targetting the right targets without having to wait until someone said something, I pinned the right people, I didn't die too much [after I woke up, that is. Rolling out of bed into a Domoth isn't too fun!], and I actually felt competent.  Today was a good day.

Second personal rave: Yay!  I have my blessing of Sister Lake now!  *glee*
  • I am on the verge of an absolute gigglefit. First, it was the 55-gallon of lube reviewed by George Takei (gosh, it was hard to catch my breath on that).

Then it was the super-defensive exchange with somebody who I would actually really love to learn from, but let's just say they're not willing because of whatever inane reasons. I'm absolutely giggling. I'm about to have trouble breathing. I think my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy, but I'm okay with that. Because who doesn't love a good gigglefit?
  • Raves for @Alary and @Tau for letting me poke them until I got my cleave stuff set up.

Siderave: Hooray for having my cleave stuff set up!
This discussion has been closed.