Vanilla Mafia Signup

edited December 2017 in Mafia Hideout
As mentioned in the main sign-up thread, I'm running a game with relatively few power roles and longer day phases than most Lusternia mafia games, emphasizing reading your fellow players. The game will be an 'open' set-up; the game will begin with everyone informed of what roles may possibly be included and how their powers work, though it may not be clear which or how many instances of a role exist. We can run with anywhere from 6 to 14 players. If we get enough people, the game will start on Wednesday, the 6th.

1. Sylandra
2. Makaela  
3. Lehki
4. Arix (Backup)

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I’m in.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Put me in as a seat-filler or number booster, I'm somewhat wanting to cool it with mafia right now but I'll play if you really need that one last person or there's a dropout
  • Im in!  I will get my revenge on bus Drivers!
  • I'll play, yeah
  • In what is mostly attributable to my lack of salesmanship, game called due to low interest. 
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Well, do keep in mind the season. I'm totally swamped with other things and barely was active in the last game. Can't sign up for any in the near future, sorry!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Vivet said:
    Well, do keep in mind the season. I'm totally swamped with other things and barely was active in the last game. Can't sign up for any in the near future, sorry!
    This is totally true. I’d join because I’m an addict but my activity would be reduced (for me).
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Yup, before Christmas is just busy with work, family and everything. Otherwise I'd have signed up too. Nothing wrong with the concept.
  • Taken under advisement, I will try again in January.