Touhou Mafia: Extreme Shrine Makeover Edition

Comments

• Okay. So. This is how I think. Once this duel is resolved, I will challenge you again. That next duel you will FORFEIT. No ifs or buts. No duel, no bets. If you don't, I'll toss you and your garden over the nearest cliff before you can blink, and I have a feeling I won't be alone in that endeavour.
  • Ssaliss said:
    @Othero, would you mind forfeiting a duel?

Also, how did you misunderstand that one?
  • I thought that he can't duel again once he loses, even if it is an exhibition.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    /still laughing uncontrollably
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Sylandra said:
    /still laughing uncontrollably
    At least it is in-character.
  • Krackenor said:
    I thought that he can't duel again once he loses, even if it is an exhibition.
    If he can't, he had better hope he can grow wings.
  • Who can I challenge to a spellcard duel?:
    Anyone that's still in the game can be challenged to a match, assuming they haven't lost a match that day. If they do lose a fight, they'll be unable to participate in any other duels for the rest of the day.

Welp

Time to mock Othero for questionable choices and poor reading comprehension. 
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Please keep cackling Sylandra. I also wish we still had the wings emote.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    :losewings: I miss you.  :(
    If my math is right with all the reshuffling, that is 8 votes right now, and with the mockery we'll only need 10.

Do with this knowledge what you will.
    Daraius said:
  • This thread is so long >_< Why are we lynching Othero, again?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    You can't do exhibition duels today, so that's probably either going to count as a forfeit or a scratch.
    Luce said:
    You can't do exhibition duels today, so that's probably either going to count as a forfeit or a scratch.
    We can't? Woops. Speaking of reading comprehension fails... >_>
    Daraius said:
  • Luce said:
    Wasn't that just last day? I can't see any mention of it in this dayphase (unless I missed a daypost somewhere... It is this one, right?)
  • Luce said:
    Oh damnit. I swear guys I really just need to stop playing at work.
  • I'm pretty sure the 'no exhibitions' restriction was for yesterday.
  • edited October 2016
    Votecount:

Othero: Luce, Lavinya, Ssaliss, Synkarin, Yarith, Sylandra, Krackenor, Weiwae  (8)
    Zitto: Luce, Ssaliss (2)
    Sylandra: Luce, Othero (2)

With 16 voters and 1 in absentia, it is 9 to lynch.

It's 10 to lynch Othero

Ssaliss challenges Othero
    No one reads this anyway.
    Ssaliss wins
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Okay then.

@Othero! I challenge you to a duel! Control Sign: Toys for Children!

• Hmm. That spellcard is on cooldown, come to think of it. I'll do this instead then:

@Othero! I challenge you to a duel! Sacrificial Stratagem!

• I forfeit
    Didn't Othero unvote and vote me? (Sorry to be pedantic @Kiradawea)
    Daraius said:
  • I did.
  • Before you guys finish the vote I could still use some suggestions on what to ask tonight?
    Does the arsonist have secondary night powers? Hm. Not sure how kosher that question is though.
    Daraius said:
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    How many roles have been built with the ability to detect the presence of the arsonist?

Is there a maximum number of people the arsonist can prepare to explode at one time?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Sylandra said:
    Didn't Othero unvote and vote me? (Sorry to be pedantic @Kiradawea)
    No worries. Those are flaws that really need correcting and I did think it was strange that I still had Othero voting for himself. Pls to get forum colours yes?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Is Luce really voting for three people?
  • He voted for everyone today.